We are pleased to announce the following invited talks.
- Narrative summarization with integrated perception, interpretation, and text generation, Andrew Gordon, Director of Interactive Narrative Research, Institute for Creative Technologies
- Gary Marcus, CEO & Founder, Robust.ai
- Robots, Language, and Environments: (How) Can Agents Work in the Human World?, Cynthia Matuszek, Assistant Professor, University of Maryland Baltimore
- Semantic Robot Programming… and Maybe Making the World a Better Place, Chad Jenkins, Professor, University of Michigan
- “Patrick Winston Memorial Colloquium” moderated by Dylan Holmes. Invited participants: Mark Finlayson, Sajit Rao, Gary Borchardt
- “How to prepare the next generation of cognitive systems researchers?” moderated by Nate Derbinsky. Invited participants: Maithilee Kunda, Tom Williams, Justin Li, Jamie Macbeth.